Monday, May 25, 2009

Maybe to Miami

Ah, the adventure begins. Protesting my cancelled flight to Belize by setting up shop on the floor in front of their ticket counters until the attendants finally show up.. (wait time count- 4 hours so far..) I dont think anyone has noticed my protest attempts yet. But I must remain passive. With love and kindness I will gain the flight change, free hotel room, and money for food that I require. Though my faith in mankind is waning, since my taxi driver this morning overcharged me (ok, fine i made him get up at 5 am..) and then disappeared without giving me my change. I must say, I am a little out of it having been up since 5, not having eaten breakfast and not having moved since I took my spot at 6.. Maybe it will give me a negotiating edge to be the crazy little girl with bloodshot eyes who is kind of delirious. Well... I´ll keep you updated. I see movement at the counter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment